Dipped in Gold Soap Bar
This 24 karat gold soap bar is beautifully made with vitamins C, D and E, seaweed, activated charcoal, organic coconut oil, organic apricot seed oil, organic olive oil and sustainable palm oil.
- aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells
- help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo-damage
- anti-aging treatment
- natural anti-inflammatory, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin
- relieve eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- the amino acids help your skin to plump up, smoothing out fine lines with its anti-aging properties
- balances the skin's oils, helps balances the complexion and adds glow to skin
- powerhouse of nutrients, minerals that can help draw toxins from the skin
- improve your skin by shrinking pores, clearing up acne and balancing out oily skin, among other benefits
HANDMADE SOAP BAR MAY VARY IN COLOR CONCENTRATION
- Rub the bar soap with your wet pouf or washcloth.
- Lather, wash and rinse body off with warm water and pat dry.
- For best results, follow use with ORIRE natural body butter or oil.
- Store in a cool place.
- Best if used within 1 year.
100% TOXINS-FREE,100% CRUELTY FREE,100% PARABEN-FREE,
100% PHTHALATE-FREE,100% SULFATE-FREE
HANDMADE WITH 100% ALL-NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Always do a Patch Test On Skin Products: Start with a patch test on an invisible portion of your leg or arm, such as behind your knee or inside your elbow. If that application produces no reaction within 24 hours, then the product is okay for use.
To test on your face, always pick a small area of your face that's easily covered—such as a corner of your forehead or the underside of your jaw—and apply the product. If there's no reaction, the product is probably safe for you to use.
IF THIS PRODUCT CAUSES ANY SKIN IRRITATION, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY AND PLEASE SEND US A DM ON INSTAGRAM OR EMAIL.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use at your own discretion. Consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product, especially if you have health problems or are taking medication.