Dandruff Hair Butter
Having itchy scalp? Dandruff, with white flakes all over? This cream will help you turn your mane around in a natural and organic way! Natural and organic handmade whipped hair cream. All products are made by hand in the best sanitary conditions with natural, organic, and vegan ingredients. All products are cruelty, preservative and toxins free.
Ingredients Contains proprietary organic scalp healing oils.
Please email us and let us know if you are ordering this for a child. We have to make a little modification to better suit our little ones.
Direction: For best result, apply to hair daily.
- Rub a generous amount of product between your palms and rub all over hair from scalp to tip.
- For freshly washed hair, apply product to damp hair to make the product absorb better.
- For hair in protective styles, such as braids, simply apply cream to your scalp and sections.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar, as this product does not contain preservatives and water may cause bacteria growth to occur over time.
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place product in fridge to restore it to a normal state.
- Best if used within 6 months.
100%TOXINS-FREE,100% CRUELTY FREE,100% PARABEN-FREE,
100% PHTHALATE-FREE,100% SULFATE-FREE
HANDMADE WITH 100% ALL-NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Always do a Patch Test On Skin Products: Start with a patch test on an invisible portion of your leg or arm, such as behind your knee or inside your elbow. If that application produces no reaction within 24 hours, then the product is okay for use.
To test on your face, always pick a small area of your face that's easily covered—such as a corner of your forehead or the underside of your jaw—and apply the product. If there's no reaction, the product is probably safe for you to use.
IF THIS PRODUCT CAUSES ANY SKIN IRRITATION, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY AND PLEASE SEND US A DM ON INSTAGRAM OR EMAIL.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use at your own discretion. Consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product, especially if you have health problems or are taking medication.