Organic Coffee Body Scrub
Our coffee scrub is made to gently exfoliates dry, dull skin to smooth and soften even the roughest patches. Coffee ground has properties to help energize, nourish and improve skin circulation. It is also best for stretchmarks and cellulite prevention and reduction.
Coffee Scrub: Contains 100% organic Arabica coffee, Raw Organic Brown Sugar, Proprietary Oil Blend and Essential Oils
- It reduces inflammation.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It gives youthful, radiant skin.
- It removes dead skin cells.
- It reduces puffiness.
- It improves the texture of your skin.
- It reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- It adds a glow to your skin.
- Use after cleansing your body but while still in the shower
- Then apply a generous pinch to wet skin and massage gently.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Be careful in the shower as the oils can make tile surfaces slippery.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Best if used in 12 months.
100%TOXINS-FREE,100% CRUELTY FREE,100% PARABEN-FREE,100% PHTHALATE-FREE,100% SULFATE-FREE
HANDMADE WITH 100% ALL-NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Always do a Patch Test On Skin Products: Start with a patch test on an invisible portion of your leg or arm, such as behind your knee or inside your elbow. If that application produces no reaction within 24 hours, then the product is okay for use.
To test on your face, always pick a small area of your face that's easily covered—such as a corner of your forehead or the underside of your jaw—and apply the product. If there's no reaction, the product is probably safe for you to use.
IF THIS PRODUCT CAUSES ANY SKIN IRRITATION, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY AND PLEASE SEND US A DM ON INSTAGRAM OR EMAIL.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use at your own discretion. Consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product, especially if you have health problems or are taking medication.